среда, 8 января 2020 г.

VERSAEMERGE FATHER SKY DOWNLOAD

To who do you speak but never see? If this song really means something special to you, describe your feelings and thoughts. Make sure you've read our simple tips Hey! Also we collected some tips and tricks for you:. To who do you speak, but never see? versaemerge father sky

Uploader: Tauzuru
Date Added: 22 April 2005
File Size: 39.69 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 32119
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





What a deal I've worked with Father Sky He's given me a choice with time Walking straight on lines Don't let our ankles roll You've got to tip toe Not to hurt your soul Our bodies take a toll.

Also we collected some tips and tricks for you: Fire Aim Your Arrows High. Create an account to credit all your contributions to your name, receive rewards, status updates and get feedback from our community.

VersaEmerge - Father Sky lyrics | LyricsFreak

My Opinion I love this song; I'm surprised no one has commented on it! Bold Italic Link Add an image new! To me, the parts that stuck out the most are: Login with Facebook Error: Add links, pictures and videos to make your explanation more appealing. To who do you speak, but never see?

VersaEmerge - Father Sky lyrics

VersaEmerge — Father Sky. Tearing through the light of your horizon I try to veersaemerge a way to screw my head on right Tell me to confess but I have no regrets You've got me by the neck It's raw to my leather flesh I gave my best, away to no one specific You're no one specific A bone chilling culture mess and still the vulture over my skt is threatening my sins Digging deep inside my chest realize we're loving less Oh, and I gave my best You move the Pacific You move.

versaemerge father sky

Send Message successfully sent. Lyric Correction I love this song so much I think it says A bone chilling culture mess And still the vulture over my head Is threatening my sense instead of "threatening my sins" though. South Of The Border.

There was an error. Tearing through the light of your horizon I try to find versaemrge way to screw my head on right Tell me to confess, but I have no regrets You've got me by the neck It's raw to my leather flesh I gave my best away To no one specific You're no one specific Who are you when no one's watching?

Why not add your own? Provide quotes to support the facts you mention.

I think this song is about God but I'm not sure. Tearing through the light of your horizon I try to find a way to screw my head on right Tell me to confess but I have no regrets You've got me by the neck It's raw to my leather flesh I gave my best, away to no one specific You're no one specific Who are you when no one's watching?

versaemerge father sky

We moderate every meaning Follow these rules and your meaning will be published. Login with Google Error: Share your meaning with community, make it versaemeerge and valuable. Tearing through the light of your horizon I try to find a way to screw my head on right Tell me to confess, but I have no regrets You've got me by the neck It's raw to my leather flesh I gave my best away To no one specific You're no one specific A bone chilling culture mess And still the vulture over my head Is threatening my sins Digging deep inside my chest Realize we're loving less Oh, and I gave my best You move the Pacific You move Provide song facts, names, places and other worthy info that may give readers a perfect insight on the song's meaning.

Also we collected some tips and tricks for you:. Add your thoughts 4 Comments. You're no one specific, you're no one specific, you're no one specific Tearing through the light of your horizon I try to find a way to screw my head on right Tell me to confess, but I have no regrets You've got me by the neck It's raw to my leather flesh I gave my best away To no one specific You're no one specific What a deal I've worked with Father Sky To xky one specific You're no one specific What a deal I've worked with Father Sky You're no one specific You're no one Why not create an account?

General Comment I think "'Cause I always find myself talking to someone in time with me" is actually "'Cause I always find myself talking to someone in of need" like when people are go through problems they talk to a possible higher being.

Tearing through the light of your horizon I try to find a way to screw my head on right Tell me to confess, but I have no regrets You've got me by the neck It's raw to my leather flesh I gave my best away To no one specific You're no one specific Who are you when no one's watching?

SongMeanings is a place for discussion and discovery. What verswemerge deal I've worked with Father Sky He's given me a choice with time Walking straight on lines Don't let our ankles roll You've got to tip toe Not to hurt your soul Our bodies take a toll You move the Pacific You move Tearing through the light of versemerge horizon I try to find a way to screw my head on right Tell me to confess, but I have no regrets You've got me by the neck It's raw to my leather flesh I gave my best away To no one specific You're no versaemetge specific A bone chilling culture mess And still the vulture over my head Is threatening my sins Digging deep inside my chest Realize we're loving less Oh, and I gave my best You move the Pacific You move

versaemerge father sky

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий